View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 13:15   #80
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't bother if I don't consider it important. However I literally don't know what you're even implying.

I guess you could be talking about the fleetcatch or the round in general but what you could infer from either would be either irrelevant or absurd. Of course maybe there's a third option and you were actually talking about the various efforts to combat the rabbit epidemic facing modern Australian farmers.
Ascendency were instrumental in orchastrating VGN and Destiny hitting each other at the end of the round, and were behind the fleetcatches and so forth.

I guess thats not important enough.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote