View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 17:02   #66
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
@Mods: I have no idea if you guys have any forum experience before but maybe have a closer look at this:

I. The first quote is a section of the result when I googled "general forum rules"

II. The second is another quote taken from wikipedia to prove that this thread was just posted to start an accusation which (ofc) leads to a heated discussion.

Antigone, helpfully we have our own forum rules, as well as some specific AD rules. This means that you don't need to go googling as to what the forum rules are

The only type of unsubstantiated posts that explicitly aren't allowed are posts about cheating, since it's very easy to make up an accusation of cheating that is very difficult to ever prove or disprove.

On the other hand, this thread was started with a statement, not an accusation. Koks stated clearly that Destiny had sent out a mass mail to an set of planets falling within a specific score range, and this was true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
I wanna prove that this thread is nothing but wanted and unnecessary gossip and should have been closed by a mod.
So put up or shut up. You're the first person to dispute that these mails existed, and this thread's already been posted in by a few Destiny members (e.g. Almeida), so.......