Thread: Galaxy setups
View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2013, 17:16   #114
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Galaxy setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post
Rather incorporate a tweak on inc scans - that show you actual LT, then it is up to the player to either
Defensive stats have been the predominant element of the game's recession, and you want to help strengthen the one thing that will turn players away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Lowering alliance sizes even further from 60 on the other hand, if we drop galaxy sizes from the 12 - 15 that has been going lately, is something i'd like to see.
This is quite a biased comment, as considering the alliance that you reside in is continuesly a smal tag. Of course you want to see the tag limit dropped. Furthermore, some alliances, ie NewDawn/Vikings/CT are community alliances, and if the members of these alliances cannot play with their alliance, they will just quit the game.

Subsequently, I do not agree with Buther's suggestion to increase the limit, that is just stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Planetarion with hardcoded alliances should be more about the alliance, not how you can abuse your alliance to help your BP friends. Thats one of the things i hate about PA today.
You are generalising all alliances based on your own previous experiences. No, not all alliances operate like this. There has only really been one buddy-pack that has 'abused' their alliance(s), and I don't need to give any introductions either.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote