Thread: Galaxy setups
View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2013, 22:17   #110
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Galaxy setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
And thanks for saying what im arguing for is one of the reasons the playerbase is decreasing, as im not sure what i'm arguing over. I've just stated my view on this topic, and franctly i doubt that logic is the reason why the playerbase is decreasing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD
Stop being jealous, and rather step up your own game, and create a good loyal team that will put in the same effort they are... And maybe you can repetively rise to shine aswell. You use more energy on being negative against these skilled players than to motivate your own.
This is what I take issue with. Rather than coming up with ideas to change the situation, you just say "yeah well, I've had newbs in my gal, they sucked, nothing can be done, so shut up and play better". That logic isn't killing the game, but it is sitting idly by as it happens during which you're complaining about people trying to come up with ideas. If you disagree with the proposed changes, fine, but don't tell people to shut up.

Mz described perfectly how and why the exiling system is flawed.

PS. Not a bad idea, Forest - as long as it's limited to one email per day / login (of said planet).

Last edited by Patrikc; 16 Sep 2013 at 22:23.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote