Thread: R61 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2015, 02:48   #128
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R61 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
In this post Butcher basically says that no matter what Black Flag does, you shouldn't do anything to help them regardless of their history.

With an attitude like that then please tell me, what should Black Flag do in your humble opinion? It's doomed if it just helps another alliance to win and then also doomed if it doesn't as people should just kill them according to you.

I'm intrigued to why you feel another alliance should be punished constantly for previous rounds just because they didn't do the politics you wanted them too?

Did you vote for Spore to hit HR in every end of round survey we did? Sounds like it's more of a vendetta than actual logical political progression.
They should start thinking about the game more than their own ranks.
If they have stagnated the univers for 75% of the entire playerbase for two rounds running, are you actualy expecting them to come help you out if you need help?

Its nothing personal, but untill they come out publicly saying that they have changed their ways of play, if it was me running politics of a alliance, i would rather choose the other option if i had to choose between BF and someone else winning.

And to the last question im not sure wich of the countless surveys you are pointing towards.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote