View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 13:59   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How exactly are new multihunters picked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
Ethnic - pertaining to or characteristic of a people, esp. a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.

Which makes us all part of an ethnic group - i'm from essex and female - does that make essex girl jokes racist jokes ?
Part 1, Article 1.

Quote:
Lithuanians in planetarion do have a bad rep and not just because of cardi's vociferous views.
I'm quite sure that there are some really nice law abiding tow the line ones, we just havent met them yet and it clouds judgement, which is not racism, its being human!
I doubt you know any lithuanians to be honest. You've probably just heard a few things, know of LDK and formed an opinion based on virtually nothing.

Quote:
My point is that we are all capable of saying things in the heat of the moment that we regret uttering, it does not make us bad people, it does not necessarily make us racist, it makes us what we are - slightly flawed human beings. Capable of strong emotions which we cannot allways control.
Obviously I'm not claiming judge is going to start a concentration camp for lithuanians here. The point is that appointing someone who so clearly can't even keep his temper under control and holds those types of opinions is a dreadful idea.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 28 Oct 2009 at 14:05.