View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 15:07   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How exactly are new multihunters picked?

It has come to my attention that remy's retirement from the multihunting team has led to new members joining. These members are butter and judge apparently. Now I have no problem with butter, don't even know the guy to be honest! Judge on the other hand happened to call someone a "turd eating lith piece of trash" ingame towards the end of last round. This is the guy we're expected to respect as a fair and impartial adjudicator of what breaks the rules as regards abuse and/or racism? I mean, I'm perfectly aware that the multihunting team is actually just a collection of a few guys with enough time on their hands to attempt to eviscerate all the fun out of a game played by a thousand people online but surely this is taking it too far? I mean, can we at least wait a round or two to appoint judge as a multihunter? Maybe until he manages to avoid abusing someone based on their ethnicity ingame for a few months? Just a suggestion!