View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 14:16   #26
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So take measures to prevent that. PA is not a 1-on-1 game. Evolution did not take out Apprime, Ascendancy and NewDawn on their own last round. Show some initiative.
You said less alliances going for the win increased our chances of winning; to which I suggested it didn't. Saying "take some initiative" doesn't strenghten your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
As opposed to a boring round? Yeah, sounds good to me. Get to it.
It'll be a more boring round from a spectatorship point of view, yeah. That's not the same as me in totality having a boring round though.

Quote:
Yes, this is exactly what you should be doing. Not because there's some moral imperative, mind you, but because that's how you put yourself in a position to do well and (not unimportantly) have fun..
Yeah so I guess I disagree with the idea that we'd be doing better if we did that.

Quote:
As for us hitting you, let me tell you what our raid targets have been these last few days:
Friday: 10:7 (4 NFI, 1 CT)
Saturday: no raid (random roiding)
Sunday: 11:2 (2 NFI, 1 CT)
Monday: no raid (mass fr/de wave on top 10 NFI planet)
Not only have app been sending a lot more than that, but NFI have been sending a lot less.

Quote:
We have not "given up". We simply recognize that we are in no position to win this round. Approach us! Get us to work with you! Why do we always have to do this shit for you?
Because you realistically stand to gain from it and we don't.
As I said before in my first post, I'm not personally a fan of the NAP, and would rather join a block to hit ND/NFI, but I'm not going to pretend I think it's obviously in our best interests.. It isn't.

Quote:
At least they're hitting somewhere.
Yeah we have more roids than them because we stayed home the past 594 ticks. (Hint: try ****ing around with the upgrade section and the numbers 8 and 3 while holding down shift or something)
oil is offline   Reply With Quote