View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 15:37   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My first thread while at work

I have been struck by an awful truth today, one that i have suspected to be true for a while...

The amount of pointless bureacracy associated with the council is absolutely disgraceful. I have just witnessed 4 emails going back and forth discussing whether it is allowed to paint bollards gold (apparently it isn't). It is actually quite worrying that im getting paid for this.

oooh, and the BEST thing is that I am going to go on a course teaching me "how to correctly use a ladder" next week. I first thought my boss was joking when she told me... but apparently not

still, it will be another string to my bow