View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 16:17   #235
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
You completely missed my point heh! While you may have stood a chance at taking Vision out of the war (this is very debatable though), the overall negative effect on the block is very limited, especially when compared with the positive effects of Ascendancy and Apprime have two nights of unrestricted growth. And you're proposing to give them more nights? It's like handing the win over on a silver platter!
It is debatable. You think taking Vision out of the picture was not probable. I think it was fairly doable with another 2 to 3 nights of concentrated incoming. You think the effect of taking Vision out would be of little consequence. I think it would have made things easier for the block.
Then again, we will never know what would have happened, since the block decided against hitting Vision any further and shifted their objective towards Asc. I actually think that switching targets is the worst possible course of action.