View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2006, 16:44   #26
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Call For Comments: Round 16 beta stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
I agree with clog on the pegs, what would the game be without pegs targeting FI? Something would be missing!
I looked at the zik FI, and if ziks can steal pulsars (which in the past have always targeted DE, another shocking change) they can basically crush all opposition. The only good defense against zik FI is going to be other zik FI.... I'm not sure that's a good thing.
The zik attack fleet is DE. They have to rely on stupid xands (who also have crap anti DE) or DCs who won't run pulsars when faced with zik DE incs. Additionally, pulsars should not partake in attacks, making them far harder to capture via ingal def. Since there's no CO or FR anti CO that can be damaged easily with FI (There is the cath scorpion, but spiders make FI wasteful anyway), they shouldn't be sent out to attack either.

EDIT: Oh, another point. IMO, black widow should be looking at efficiency of 75ish at least in terms of efficiency. Particularly with the only BS pods being terran...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote