View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2009, 18:23   #148
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Jesus christ people were saying exactly the same thing about Apprime winning like a week ago. It is retardedly early to say the round is over. Sure Ascendancy might win, or Apprime or Subh or even ND, however if I got 4 idiots to each predict one of those alliances wins then one of them is going to be right but it doesn't mean he actually has a clue what he's talking about. I mean Apprime are almost level again with Ascendancy on average roids, appear to be growing at a similar rate,and were growing a lot faster before they got gangbanged. If Ascendancy are such massive contenders how in the **** are Apprime out of the picture.

Quote:
Also you still have late starters that ain't in tag yet
SO DO YOU.