View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 21:24   #126
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove View Post
Heh, I dont discriminate against anyone depending on what their ally is. I simply dont care what ally theyre in and take them all as they come, no intentional fence was formed - just because the gal isnt the core of an ally with whatever fanboys they can convince to try and exile in - doesnt mean its a 'fenced gal'. You called my gal in R32 fenced, even though the bp was of 5 asc as were the two late signups. Everyone in my current gal chose their own alliance and if it was truely fenced we wouldnt have any asc ingal as everyone knows asc attack gals regardless of whether their members are there making their presence in a 'fence' utterly useless.
Saying your current gal is not trying to fence is quite simply a blatant lie man. There is a reason why Pommeh tried to join asc preround, and youve most recent members into the 'right' alliances.

And I can only agree with JBG in that whatever happens this round, your gal shouldn't win