Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2012, 20:28   #80
Truhatred

Truhatred is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ally limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The idea is that people would quit if they no longer get to play with their friends. More than quit now.

On the bright side, there continues to be just as little evidence that the game would suffer or improve from lower tag limits as there is that it would suffer or improve from higher tag limits.

None, to be exact.

I guess it's just amusing to me that you'd accuse someone of theory crafting when you're doing the exact same thing yourself. Not only that, you're all ignoring the actual evidence that you're both flatly wrong. It's the little things in life.
Either way tho the game loses members and if you want to talk odds and potentional odds like poker Im down. The odds that I quit(I know that me quitting is hardly making anyone upset but thats not the point) if the game doesn't "change" weather it be 2 allies merge to make a 4th competing ally or smaller alliances. I don't care what happens as long as theres a change. No change though, I will quit 100% so this is a loss of 1 player. If it changes and i stay I will most likely try to bring 3 players back from DLR and 2-3 RL friends. This is a potential gain of 5-6 players instead of a loss of 6-7. If the game stays where it is I don't see any odds or potential odds that players will stay of leaving. This is an OPINION though, hence why its under the "suggestion" forums.

As far as the theory crafting statement, I prob shouldn't of said it like that tbh. Though both sides are just making theory crafting statements and like you said there is little to no evidence that changing alliance size in any way will help the game. There is no evidence because it hasn't been done. You can't always create data when you have no trial runs to gain the data.
Truhatred is offline   Reply With Quote