Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2012, 18:44   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ally limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Can a moderator please close this thread now?
Lets rather use our time readign through the old threads about this topic, or discuss something else
Quote:
Originally Posted by budious View Post
Sure, shut down the discussion if it's one you don't like.

I'm okay with moderator merging this thread with others on similar subject though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I like the discussion, i just dont like the opinions Thruhatred is putting forward, PA crew/Jagex or who ever is in charge might think this is a good idea, but it is not, if the goal is to attract new players.
If you didn't mean to say "this thread should be closed because I don't like Truhatred's opinions", then you are even worse at expressing yourself than I already knew you were.

And that's fine! Really, I don't mind! I just wish you'd stop going around denying you said something when you clearly did. It's not the first time and it always makes for very tedious meta-discussions.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote