View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2012, 11:53   #76
Truhatred

Truhatred is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ally limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Will it?

Take CT for instance, the inactives would prob end up quitting and I suspect this would happen for most alliances. So you would end up with a much smaller player base as you lose all those non-hardcore social players.

And if that didn't happen and there were more alliances, albeit smaller, I think it would create MORE blocking, as you would have say, an alliance split such as Ult and one as xVx for instance. The two ult ones would likely be friendly terms as would the two xVx ones, and then these 4 would likely to stay on good terms. And more alliances would likely work with these groups because 'they are only 35 members' etc etc
I am aware of everyone's Theorycraft. This would also be the reason I state my other suggestion within the thread about players making a 4th competing alliance to get away from 3.

You say people will quit if allies get smaller.... Ok? People are quitting right now because nothing is changing. Whats the difference. Yes if Ult split into 2 allies they would most likely be friendly same with haven ct xvx. But they are unable to defend between the alliances making it so if you were to have a 3 man block on each side each block could target 1 35 man ally and do some serious damage... (Notice how i say each block not just one sided.) wow amazing how that works huh.
Truhatred is offline   Reply With Quote