View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 19:27   #190
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
yeh getting into what members of other alliances want is not "going out of your way" lol ( cracked me up, srsly )
Are you functionally illiterate. I said "anyone else". That means that I had gone out of my way to talk to rock. ****ing seriously.

Quote:
i have only played with cardi for like 2 or 3 months so you might wanna check your facts.. not that i care what you think. Also seeing that apprime are not the top alliance in score or roids. i would think CT is your enemy? or maybe as ND likes nbr 2 rank they want to hit apprime to get nbr 2... dunno plz clarify that
Well, you certainly knew nothing beforehand so I assumed anything you had learnt you'd learnt from cardi. Considering mek told me apprime's response to them when they felt they'd been targetted had been hunter pming them with strategy a) in cardi's arsenal I don't feel I'm particular far off. And let's be ****ing honest here. The score/roid gaps between ND/CT/Apprime are minimal enough to be erased by 1 good day. Do I think hitting CT while you guys have a block of rock/oddr to back you up is a good idea? No. I also don't think sticking my head near a moving chainsaw is a good idea either in case that was your next question.

Quote:
Dunno what my pa career has to do with this round? I mean whatever i have done before , am i not allowed to comment and show your flawd logic and idiotic reasoning?? ( not that i agree or care with what u said about me )
The amusing part about this response is what it was responding to. Namely my assertion that ND could not win if apprime win. Flawed logic obviously. As clearly it's possible for two alliances to finish #1. Yeah...

Quote:
That was a response to light, about when she said you are loyal to ND cause asc is in ND. so maybe you might wanna agree with her about that, before responsing to me.
I'm loyal to ND because I'm in ND.

Quote:
Also i usually think when poeple stoop low to give direct insults its when they can't think of something smart or productive to say...
It's not. It's because I think you're stupid. Hope that clears things up a bit.