View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:26   #31
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
how dishonerable it may be to do something like this
the MH are the people to take care of cheating in this game

i dont want to peoples games ruined by people that think someone is cheating
the MH department has access to all the info in the game and can prove or disprove cheating

hacking you website looks to me like a job for the police

LMAO

Have we not been through this before.

When MH actually do something that benefits the game, like close multi's properly instead of just taking afew roids, and allowing em to carry on playing, then maybe players would have faith in yuo.
VERY FEW ppl have any faith in the MH team, and for good reason.

Now, you have stated in one paragraph that his actions are one for the police, but in the previous paragraph, that you dont want me to spoil his round by attacking his planet.
Re-read what I just wrote, and maybe that will give u a clue as to why ppl have no faith in you.

I repeat what I have always said, that I have to get my targets from somewhere, and if i choose that target to be someone who has done his best to spoil the game for a huge group of ppl, then thats better than roiding some new player who is learning the game.

I will act as I see appropriate, and tbh, there is nothing you can do about it.