View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 19:16   #27
Harrism

Harrism is infamous around these parts
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

I will add to this in one way.

The page you are referring to was my personal copy, i never released it to anyone but one very trusted alliance, names will not go out. I never released it to everyone, i had no intention to. I wanted any attacks done constructively, i didnt want you all wiped out; I wanted newdawn hit, that was it. I did it in a way to protect my alliance, I traded text documents of edited coordinates. Some would get 13 newdawn coordinates, others might just get apa intels. I never released anything which didnt help, and I never but once released the full script. How that site got traded around Im currently looking into. Wasnt me nor my intention. Im not that cruel, I only wanted nd hit and g2 protected that was it. I have no other motives. The source has been removed, I traded only text documents because I was protecting another alliance.

Oh well, some people screw you over, these were ment to be backhand trades, one with one; intel shared, but never the full list but bar a few people i thought i could trust enough. I am looking into why and who, and I shall have a few words when I find out, but til then.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R6 - R14 G-II / disbanded / merge
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - G-II, I hope you guys go on.
R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.