View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:31   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

In most circumstances, I would have no problem with people putting my alliance’s co-ords on a website. Infact, I would have done it to other alliances if I had the chance but only if they were gathered from ingame intel, not STOLEN from a webpage. This person broke into our website and got them in a dishonest way.

I expect to see us getting hit by people who want to take advantage of this dishonest trick and I would only tell you this. We will prevail, as we wont let this break our spirits, we will continue to play the way we want to, and no one is gonna break us down. The alliances who are gonna use this coords to break us down will in my eyes be seen as inferior players, if they dont have the guts to iron out our coords the old fashioned way, we can only assume they dont have the spine to do it. I have asked my players to stay with APA, but I will understand everyone who wants to leave. I as a HC am very sorry for this evil trick played on us by people that dont understand the word FAIR PLAY but we can only play on and hope that the alliances playing will
have the descentcy to either delete our coords, or not use them against us. APA is a new alliance, and by hitting us, you will only destroy something put together to increase your own experience of playing Planetarion, removing a fun and decent alliance from the game.

As also given, this act of agression on us will lead to us taking action, against the ones responsible for this act. We will find you, we will hunt you down and steal your roids. But, in fair play. Not with hacking into
databases and cheating our way to victory.