View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:39   #35
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So I've Finally Done It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
To be fair if you can't complete FF7 without Knights of the Round then you are in big trouble.
true, but once you had it, strategy was meaningless. well except against emerald weapon, where you had to use Hades too. and match Final Attack to Phoenix just in case. The one nice thing about FF7 I really likes was the battle square, where you got successively weaker with each round, so even if you really tooled yourself up at the beginning, you still often had a fair challenge.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote