View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2006, 20:21   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: i just joined the gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I had visions (not literally) of a hairy Geordie in a string vest saying "I just spent all night hard at work down t'pit".

His wife says "but didn't Thatcher close the mine 20 years ago?"

"Mine? Who said anything about a mine" replies the confused northerner.
Have you ever been out on Newcastle's gay scene? I'd wager you speak from experience, the picture you've conjured up is that uncanny.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote