View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2016, 20:11   #99
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Having suggested having ter with emp and other oddities here on the forums before, and considered 'all etd' with Jintao before I have to say I am rather disappointed with this set. To me this simply makes all the races look the same; it is boring. And it is boring when it did not have to be. Having all races etd style did not mean that race characteristics had to be ditched. They still could have been distinctive even with all having all shiptypes.

On a wider issue I would be very annoyed if we once again get given a stats set without there having been any prior discussion and input into it. This set should probably be in the running for round 68, not 67. Though that is not to say that there is no time for discussion now; but the impression we have been given is that it should be decided well in advance of signups.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 12 May 2016 at 20:19.