View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 18:00   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

I never used oink

But as we're doing self-interest arguments (apparently) there's about one song a year I actually like so I propose shortening the length of copyright validity down to, say, 2 years. So I won't listen to new music. All works out for the best!

Except for new artists who go hungry I guess but let's face it most of them are angsty twats who could do with a bit of starvation therapy.

[Next week on tomkat predicts it all we will hear that human beings don't want their supply of oxygen to be cut off. Truly a programme worth tuning in for!]