View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 14:53   #82
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, it's either make silly jokes or go over the same material again and again and again while he changes his position and claims he didn't and then changes his position back to the first thing when the contradiction is pointed out and claims he never held the second position. Horn's questions/arguments were basically irrelevent to what I was saying.
I know you find it hard, but most other people can see arguments from both sides and it is possible to change your opinion over the course of time.

Quote:
Yeah this is just like that thing about smoking in public places am I rite
Where I was repeatedly criticised for using my personal opinion (pro-smoking-ban) ? Yeah - it is. Yet it's ok here for you?

Quote:
People having consistent opinions? Say it aint so!
Most people can also argue either side of a point...