View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 15:53   #254
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Very convenient that it happened, It's like you trying to claim ASC were working with us to hit you that one night i can't prove that this is exactly why the exile happened but 1+1 = 2. As far as we and zwan were concerned that is what happened then to reinforce this you guys attempted to fc Darkness.
The decision to hit Zwan was made before ManiacMagic brought up exiling people in general that day. Several people were discussed for exile, including Gsuss, whom I'd intended to exile for a while since, as I said, I wasn't comfortable having someone who would be so easily manipulated by cain in my gal.

Had Gsuss not been exiled, he would have been a target as well, because even though he joined ODDR we still ranked him as an agent of Apprime.

And the backdrop to this (and I suspect the real reason Zwanstic exiled), was that he'd offered to give the gal a NAP with App if NFI did the same. I personally think such tactics are despicable, and never even bothered to comment on this proposal. Basically, he figured he could hide behind me and never get hit, and when he realized this wouldn't happen, he left the gal.