Thread: NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 21:43   #21
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You clearly have never been targetting or been targetted a certain alliance/block in modern PaX with defensive stats. It does takes a lot of work keeping members inline, to keep attacking within allie raids, not soloing, and playing for the alliance as one instead of gal/planet ranks.
lol, i'll just ignore that.

Quote:
Claiming that CT has been a failure not being a part of what has been going on, and not been in CT makes you look like a fool.
I claim CT is shit at politics and when they fail they fall back on 'at least we tried' or the infamous 'its just a rebuilding round'.

Quote:
Afaik Ronnie won two rounds i a row with CT? Is there any player that has won two rounds in a row earlier in PA history(i got no clue, but it is an achiement)?
Its an achievement for Ronnie. It doesnt have any baring on CT unless it was a hard fought round where you had to constant protect him from incomings all round. However, in PA its usually the opposite; Finishing high due to avoiding incs rather than stopping them.

I remember catching one EORC where they said they might of had the least incomings ever of a #1 planet, was that any chance Ronnie?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote