Thread: NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2013, 09:29   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I admittedly haven't been watching PA politics for the past few rounds but there seems to always be one constant, how shit CT is as politics.

You seem to think its an achievement that you hit the #1 alliance in PA (if that did happen the way you said, i somehow doubt it). However, don't you find it a little alarming that every time you fail no matter what you do? I'd class the past 4 rounds as an utter failure from your HC's rather than an achievement that you 'tried'.
There is some crap written on these forums but I think you win the award for the biggest load of it this round.

CT and GM are very GOOD at politics. Every round they put together a team capable of taking down the #1 alliance.
Now, this has always been Ult (with the back up of App). What you have to understand is you have arguably the best 100 players or so out of an estimated 600 active. That is incredibly hard to stop and requires blocking, something CT do well (I am not buying the argument 'just get better', it simply does not work like that).

Now, firstly, CT do this with other alliances so if you want to level it at CT you have to throw the same accusation at their 'friends'.

Secondly, look at why CT fail. It is because when it comes to the crunch, rather than keep bashing Ult they actually go for the win. Yes they don't usually make it but they put their members in that position to have a shot. You have to understand, a lot of CT members are not as skilled as Ult and co, and it is politics that give them this shot.
They would rather try and fail than not try at all.

CT (and other alliances like them) should be congratulated for playing at all, the alternative that they stop playing, lots of players will quit and the alliance with the best players will roid-farm all round.
Boring.

I for one am glad CT are here to make the game more interesting.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote