View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:36   #148
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Taking offence from direct abuse = bad. If you make a business proposition to a client, are you going to tell them "You guys are crap. What I say can possibly make you better, but you all suck right now"? Or are you going to come out with a well-thought out and detailed item to present to them in a friendly, and interested manner?
Actually yes. Telling someone that they suck when thats the truth is sometimes refreshing for the people. I have actually done it once and after getting flamed for saying it, I explained why and everyone more or less shut up and the seminar was alot better for everyone.