View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:15   #147
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I always voice my opinion on matters that I care about. I know that at times this isnt the most popular approach to matters at hand, but I honestly dont do it for being popular, more to say my opinion. I know that some take offence by what I say, but if they do, thats their problem. Most of the time I more or less bring up issues that others have wanted to say but are to afraid to say it.
And also, Squidly, if you say that I do this just to make myself look better, then you start give me characteristics like a kid on a trip to disneyland. If you have that opinion on me, the "socalled bashing to make myself look good" theory of yours kind of falls on its own merit.
Erm... Calling you a kid was not the point of that comment. It was a comparison into how you seem to be very much attracted to any negative-attention flying PA-team's way, just as for example a kid would be very eager for every chance to go to disneyland, or an adult in every chance of getting a dream job. I do not question your age, nor do I believe that age has any relevance on an internet forum.

Taking offence from direct abuse = bad. If you make a business proposition to a client, are you going to tell them "You guys are crap. What I say can possibly make you better, but you all suck right now"? Or are you going to come out with a well-thought out and detailed item to present to them in a friendly, and interested manner?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote