View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 15:40   #114
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: how do you become pa team

In response to the specific attack at Chef:
I have to say that I've not really known Chef from the times referenced above (I saw him occasionally as we were both in the newsletter team, but we never really talked), and I'm slightly shocked at what has been said about him. From my point of view he's worked hard at the position he's been promoted to and done it well.

Let's face it, no one really likes any sort of HR department, but he's set out to help create it and start to formalise rules for things like recruitment and so on.

I don't think anyone has said a bad word about him on the team since he joined. He's a great example of someone that's willing to work hard in the team and take the initiative when not directly told what to do. That's why he is where he is.