View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 12:20   #30
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Large Alliances ruin PA for everybody else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
Id hate to see PA become even more simple then it allready is.

What i think would be good is to make it even more diverse, so that there is more different roles one can play within an alliance, and hence give room for more meaningfull participation in the alliances competition against each other.
The thing is, PA is only jacked up because there is hardly anyone playing. Its not too simple, its not to hard. Simply only a handful of people are putting any time in it. I have spent a grand total of about 3 hours logged in to PA all round. IF that. Well over half of the people playing are ranked lower than me. Whats worse, I have not mined over 200 roids until about a few days ago. Only landed like 3 attacks all round, only attacked a handful of times. Its simply the people playing aren't playing against each other, they are playing against people who barely play, thus these people stopping play entirely. Right now I am being hit by someone two times my value. I have 300 roids. This is how this guy is playing his round. Is that fun? Nope.