View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 08:45   #25
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Large Alliances ruin PA for everybody else

I like pax more than i like pre pax, though i have to say i liked it more r10.5-14 than now. I think atm we have too much rules and other useless crap.

On topic: I am against lowering the alliance limits. The smaller you make them the more eletist the game gets and the harder it gets for a new player to work himself up the ranks into a decent alliance.
I also believe that the problem we've been having with support planets / alliances is an effect of lowering the amount of members in alliances, and I personally don't want to play in a game with 3 allies who each have 4-5 support alliances and lets not forget how hard it allready is for alot of alliances to find decent officers, if you lower the ally limit you might have more allies, but alot less good ones.

Personally i'd like to see the game return to a 100-member limit. Which was the best ally limit we've had in pax according to me. And when i say 100 members, I mean 100 members for all alliances, not top 5 can only have only have 90, extra recruits after that have to be x% of this and that, only 60 count, ...
Stop making things overcomplicated and start making things simpler.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote