View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 06:46   #2
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Large Alliances ruin PA for everybody else

I don't really see how the member limit causes the problems you bring up. Would 20 35 member alliances attack less planets per night than 10 70 member alliances? You could have no alliances and people are still going to wave you to death. At least some of the big alliances spend their time fighting each other and not pounding the most defenseless targets.

Additionally it isn't just members of large alliances who have covert ops.

I think the way that attack supremacy and covert ops makes this a very frustrating game for many new players is worth discussing and I dont see any harm in discussing a lower member limit, it might be interesting, but I think there are flaws in the particular arguments you employ.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote