View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:17   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The end of british democracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleykins
I dont see a point here.
Just assume what you said was wrong, and you'll probably go far.

Quote:
Key part of this being #2, as a racist you must, without ail be discriminatory towards other people, acting upon that discrimination is a crime, i apologise for not more thoroughly clearing that subject up.
I find it amusing that you don't know how a dictionary works, yet quote one continuously. Those are alternative definitions, you know, not cumulative ones. So yes, by #1 you can be a racist but not act on it.

Quote:
I am not, atm, advocating holding someone for 90 days without charge...
"Whilst there may very well be a real threat to democracy by using these powers, they are quite right to do so, this is a perfect example of how and when martial power has been implemented in a way that is both preventative and policing."

You were at the start of the thread.

Quote:
The majority protected from the minority you mean?

you fail to see my reply?

much in the same way as i have expressed that the minority of terrorists that do fully and unlawfully attack innocent people, that is the majority.

By your definition, these terror laws are an absolute freedom?
I read this and I read this and I have absolutely no ****ing clue what you're trying to say. Please rephrase.

Quote:
Again i fail to see you point, your basing a law upon a weapon used? no the law itself identifies the killing as the unlawful part, not the use of a tennis racket, though arguable im sure whatever you use to kill someone would be equally wrong.
So you agree with me then

Quote:
I fail to see why not?
I have two options here. The first is to give you a brief course in English rhetoric. Sarcasm, litotes, metaphor, flippancy, bathos, pathos, and other such devices would be covered, in order to help you understand the posts you are making an attempt to reply to. The second is to call you a stupid faggot. I shall leave it to your imagination which is the route that, were the two options binding, I would have taken.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote