View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2007, 22:49   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How to be a Better Human Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Apologies in advance if this is opposed to your outraged stance.
With your 24,000 posts you sure are a pillar of light in the "constructive useful well-thought out posts on GD". Your opinion has been noted though, thanks for the input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I find this amusing, as the person who took us down this derail was you. Before that, we had a few one-liners (which you should really expect in any thread, even the most serious of our discussion threads had similar in them), including one ironic one criticising the posting of one-liners in this thread.
Code:
[22:07:03] (Pablissimo): i've also run out of ways to derail tk's thread
[22:07:19] (Deffeh): sup lokken
[22:07:25] (JBG): i think we fairly successfully wrecked it between us pab