Thread: A Suggestion
View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2013, 12:39   #22
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: A Suggestion

Did something ive never done before. Read a whole thread with the page scrolled over so i couldnt see who posted anything, just what they posted. Was schocked to see after that Kaiba posted the thing about the stars, as i like that idea and truth be told, its no secret i think Kaiba is a bit of a muppet.

If a star system was introduced would it give rise to a new alliance structure.. Instead of a player limit cap you could have a star cap much the same as an nfl salary cap, forcing alliances to make tough decisions on who could be in tag and who couldn't. Do you go for a very small tag of all 5* players, a medium sized tag of some 5* player, a layer of 3*s and some 1* players, or a large tag with 1 or 2 flagships and lots of padding (1* / 2* support planets). You also could have a star cap on buddy packs / gals and hardcode it into the randomiser of the exile to determine which gals a person exiling can land in, to stop ppl jumping till they get that gal with their mates

Of course theres ways around any such system, have multiple tags, people switching nicks / email accounts etc. Normally i'd argue systems can be put in place to try and stop that but after reading what spinner would of done if he had got control back of the game (simplify signups to a one click affair) then i'd have to defer to that experience, he does this for a living i don't. Which is a shame as it could have been an interesting dynamic
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote