View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 03:16   #126
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
that Asc beat denial last round via a block?
No, we didn't. There was a block of us, ND and jenova who hit denial for a good length of time. At about the same point at which ascendancy drew close to denial ND dropped out of hitting denial. Nothing happened for a little while until we hit first at which point we got hit by ND/denial/rock/vgn. About two days after this we agreed a nap with ct until the end of the round. About two days after this reese pmed me to say denial no longer had any interest in fighting ascendancy. To deny that ascendancy benefitted politically from last round is idiotic. To state that ascendancy beat denial via a block is probably even worse.

Quote:
and that CT learnt how to block from JBG?
Not only have most of ascendancy's political relations over the last few rounds not been carried out by me but CT are an alliance that have been around almost as much as ascendancy and whose HC I doubt need any political lessons from someone who was literally never involved in alliance politics up until a few rounds ago.

PS Fuzzy has pmed me to remind me that it was actually audentes last round, not jenova!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Mar 2009 at 04:26.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote