View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 18:53   #119
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I had a think there and there's 2 players who are now in different tags, game and caj, and 3 who have quit, kileman, rob and I recall one more but I can't remember who.

In all fairness I'm greatly enjoying this round though. Regardless of who outnumbered who at what point etc it's been good fun and I'd gladly invite you all back to ascendancy next round when we go for four in a row!
we have had our share of emoquitters also. Best one was RockLobster guy which said there was too much racism for him in Omen, and then goes on to join Asc, probably the only other alliance in pa with more e-racism!

Other than that, well, I spose I am enjoying it somewhat, though my rl is suffering

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote