View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:25   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I recruited quite a few players the first ticks of the round actually. so at the start of the round, pt0, we didnt have more than around100. - not that is V relevant since we didnt attack at this stage, but if u are counting from pt0, then so can I!

If VGN attacked asc at this stage, it was without us knowing about it, and never on the same gals. i find this to be V unlikely.
PT 72 we were much the same. Recruitment for us didn't really take off until much later, pt 200 or so and onwards.

We could ask them, anyone from VGN reading this thread?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 28 Feb 2009 at 15:31.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote