View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 15:14   #105
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
H
I included everyone. I just went through our tag to count up planets that have played with ascendancy from PT 0 and I'm on 64 (and all our scanners are intag, we only had like 4). Make of that what you will. And no, it wasn't 260 at the start of this thread, nobody mentioned 260 until you did just there. 230 I'm fairly confident on. At least 100 from CT, 100 in omen tag, 10 from factory, 10 out of tag (and can we please not deny this wish, we all saw planets kicked from tag and replaced the same tick), 10 in other tags (I remember asking heartless to talk to vgn about certain planets in the vgn tag who were always in omen raids, I'm sure heartless has the log still).

I'm not saying they were, I don't really remember the start that well. But if VGN hc say it then I'm assuming there's some truth in it.
I recruited quite a few players the first ticks of the round actually. so at the start of the round, pt0, we didnt have more than around100. - not that is V relevant since we didnt attack at this stage, but if u are counting from pt0, then so can I!

If VGN attacked asc at this stage, it was without us knowing about it, and never on the same gals. i find this to be V unlikely.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote