View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 14:36   #102
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What do you mean by CT "dropped out"? Also regardless if vgn were targetting ascendancy in co-operation with omen or not the fact remains that the overall effect can be somewhat similar.
They decided that asc gals werent fat enough for them anymore, and went on to roid other gals. this happened after 2-3 nights of attacking ur gals. After that it was only Omen.

VGN werent targettign asc at all at that stage, so I cant see how the overall effect can be similar.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote