View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 15:24   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your best and worst features

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Worst features: I don't like my niples, they're rather big and dark and I'm constantly* rubbing them when for example on the beach to make them hard. then they look a lot better.
Your nipples may look a lot better but I assure you people's impressions of the rest of you are not improved by an extended nipple-rubbing session.

Edit: I've been told my eyes are my best feature. I'd prefer to have bigger forearms. It sort of fits in proportion with the rest of me though so I'm not sure.