View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 11:35   #145
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
and so, how did we reach the #1 position through cheating?
Entirely different subject, but I do recall your galaxy taking a sizeable sum of suprisingly easy roids from Grim|'s planet, for example. But let's not go into that, there's a nice thread on AD for that.
Quote:
Remember, we were 3mill ahead of other gals before we started donating..
It's quite simple. Your galaxy was aiming for the #1 position. You believed that storing resources in the fund beyond what was allowed would help you in this goal, or you would have simply kept the resources at your planets instead.

Ergo: You were cheating in order to have your galaxy reach the #1 position at the end of the round. If your galaxy would have attained that anyway, but now lost it through this punishment, then excuse me while I go roll about the floor laughing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
Our gal lost 6mill score, which is the same as if all other gals got 6mill scoreboost..
Excuse me while I go do that anyway.