View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 11:26   #141
fuz

fuz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
all i'm really saying is that you shoudl have reported this when u discovered it. u all claim that there is no gal fund limit of 25mil - yet you found one and didn;t report it to get the limit removed - that is my main objection - u were tyring to exploit an advantage u found due to a bug (in your minds) that meant that u could not go over 25mil. I'm not saying you wenr;t harshly treated, i'm more syaing that thats what happens when you don;t report things that you should report. Maybe if instead of comapling you had nicly asked patema to simply give the resources back to the planets that donated him then we might not be havign the argument.

Its the attiitude of you and your gal I object to.
I think i've been tad more diplomatic here than cbk.
The thing i've asked for here, is that we get threated the same as other galaxies..
Everyone get back a certain % of the res they had or something..
f.ex if we got back 300mill res, we would not gain by this overall, we would still have lost ALOT on it.. so it would be a punishment, but not as critical as this...
Please have in mind we have fought hard for those resources we had in fund, we didnt gain those resources by cheating, which ofc would be ALOT worse than this, but still, we would've been threated pretty much the same, maybe deleted.

fuz