View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 11:19   #138
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
I'm glad you read all of it Kal,
maybe you read all, but you for sure didnt understand it all, which sadly dont surprise me.
I said in that post that i didn't consider this a crime, or cheating, and i also said "No i don't admit cheating" etc.. Try to read once more..

If pa-team is so damn right, why do some people here support us on this? That the penalty shouldnt be that hard.. ofc most people here agree with pa-team, since they want to win the game.

fuz
all i'm really saying is that you shoudl have reported this when u discovered it. u all claim that there is no gal fund limit of 25mil - yet you found one and didn;t report it to get the limit removed - that is my main objection - u were tyring to exploit an advantage u found due to a bug (in your minds) that meant that u could not go over 25mil. I'm not saying you wenr;t harshly treated, i'm more syaing that thats what happens when you don;t report things that you should report. Maybe if instead of comapling you had nicly asked patema to simply give the resources back to the planets that donated him then we might not be havign the argument.

Its the attiitude of you and your gal I object to.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art