Thread: So I'm a thief.
View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 01:33   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So I'm a thief.

I rather call that a 'trophee' ... just like today, we had a match and they left one of their sponsored vests in our lockerroom, needless to say, they miss one now.

Trophee's also include opponents shirts, ref's outfits etc

however there is a code, you do not 'confiscate' personal belongings, just sponsored items that they didn't pay for in the first place.

I still want one of the yellow ref's shirts .. would be fun to see the look on their face the next time you are preparing for a match, do your warm up and wear a ref's shirt... they are quite unique you know