View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:29   #20
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about
Re: Allow multing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Yay for frying some DC's brains..
Yeah, I don't know what you're on about. Coords would be different, its just another planet.

Quote:
Yay for being in 2 battlegroups with the same 100 people..
Like how I'm in a Fighter attack group with one fleet slot, and my Frigates go to another AG later in the night? That doesn't seem to bad. If it is, well, its your alliance, disallow it.

Quote:
Yay for killing newbies twice as fast..
As Heartless says, if you're right, then the vets seperate from the newbies that much faster, and they can move on with having their own wars underneath our bash limit. If you're wrong then its a non-argument.

You may be right, as you're essentially doubling the paying veteran player count and leaving the same number of non-paying free planets.

As an additional point of discussion. Here are two ways that exiling might work:
1) The simple way: There's one exile button for both planets. You punch it, and a new cluster is chosen and the planets are redistributed appropriately inside it.

2) The complex way: If the Prime planet chooses to exile, then it happens like option 1). If the Minor planet chooses to exile, then it just goes to a different galaxy inside the same cluster.

As I reflect on it, I really don't like option 2. Too abuseable.