View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2014, 17:37   #32
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Structure Killers

Assuming that is 1 wave of sk's landing.
4 waves with sk's starting at 100 buildings, takes out 34 buildings.
Well assuming you cap back some roids the day after, whats stopping the farmers from comming back? Given you most likely are an easy target, loosing 4 waves of roids.

Can't say i like your post mz, no matter how correctly calculated it is.

I state my point once more: Most players want increased playerbase. (atleast i do.) Thing is... very few new players will adapt to an overall extremly noob hostile game.

"Assume you land once every night, that's 3 days."

Would you come into a game, where you would be continuesly bashed?
Not to mention that most stats require that you are in an alliance, where you need to team up to just be able to land attacks. Seeing how most of the dedicated alliances are filled, leaves the less dedicated alliances to take in and teach new players. Most players have their regular team ups, round after round. (Both inside and across alliances.) Which leaves even less room for the new players to take back what they keep loosing.

is my logic that off? or are we really trying to hold our small community for ourselves, and just say **** you to every new player that might drop by, before they move on to better things?

Personally i would not stay in a new game, that steals your sleep, and constantly gives you a smack in the face, without any hope of doing well.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote