View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2014, 13:49   #8
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Structure Killers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Why not have SK's targetting the alliance.

By this i mean if any SK's landed on a planet, his or her alliance would take the hit.

I.E total alliance dists = 1500.

If a planet that has 150 constructions gets hit then the alliance as a whole loses 15 constructions and not just the player. This would mean you could effectively SK an alliance by hitting many different members.

You would have to fiddle the numbers as one ally losing 15 constructions is negligable but if say 20 planets were hit with an avg of 15 cons dieing on each planet that would = 300 cons.

Worth doing!

If you get my drift....
how is that different from how it is pr today?

If 20 planets in same tag were hit with SK's loosing an avg of 15 constructions each, then tag still loose 300 cons in total...

Are you really suggesting that Appoco or whoever codes in a RNG (random number generator) that takes out random structures from random players in the same tag, as the player that just got landed with SK on? Sounds like a nightmare to code. And sounds unfair on so many levels, as there will never be a set order on who will loose constructions, so it may be a few in alliance that takes the hits for all. Over and over.

And poor alliances with noobs, that get farmed with sk's are the ones that will suffer the most.

Summarize: I quit if this were to ever happend

Last edited by TheoDD; 11 Mar 2014 at 13:54.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote